Dog Age Calculator
If your dog was a human, how old would he be?
Ever wonder how old your dog is in human years? Not all breeds age alike, so use this program to calculate your dog’s “human” age.
Here are some interesting facts on dogs!
1. You can lower your blood pressure just by petting your pup!
2. Corgi is Welsh for “dwarf dog.”
3. The reason dogs curl up is because of an age-old instinct to keep themselves warm and to protect vital organs while they sleep.
4. Anything smelly your dog rolls in only smells gross to you–to them it’s DIVINE.
5. Dogs have wet noses because it helps to absorb scent chemicals.
6. If you leave your dog a piece of clothing that smells like you, the scent will comfort them and it can help curb their separation anxiety.
7. The basenji is the only breed of dog that can’t bark, but they can yodel!
8. Dogs’ sense of smell is 10,000 times stronger than humans’.
9. The Norwegian Lundehund is the only dog that has six toes on each foot!
10. Labradors are the most popular breed in the United States.